domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

La Chambre D'Echo – Where the Dead Birds Sing

Unhappiness, where's when I was young
And we didn't give a damn
'Cause we were raised
To see life as fun and take it if we can

[...]

Understand what I've become,
It wasn't my design
And people everywhere think
Something better than I am,
But I miss you. I miss
'Cause I liked it, 'cause I liked it
When I was out there
D'you know this, d'you know
You did not find me, you did not find
Does anyone care

***

No, this is how it works
You peer inside yourself
You take the things you like
And try to love the things you took
And then you take that love you made
And stick it into some
Someone else's heart
Pumping someone else's blood
And walking arm in arm
You hope it don't get harmed
But even if it does
You'll just do it all again

***

Só por hoje não quero mais te ver
Só por hoje não vou tomar minha dose de você
Cansei de chorar feridas que não se fecham, não se
curam
E essa abstinência uma hora vai passar...

2 comentários:


"Chegou à conclusão de que era um monstro, separado do resto da humanidade. Caiu sobre ele uma tristeza tremenda..."